Sunday, March 8, 2009

no ting tings for mom

The Ting Tings are going to do a performance and signing at the Newbury Street location of Newbury Comics on March 18 at 5pm.

Initially I was really excited. I became the opposite of excited when I realized me being there was not going to happen- was I seriously going to bring daughter to a "concert" at Newbury Comics? Even if I somehow convinced myself it was okay for daughter to be there, parking would be an impossible nightmare. This would lead to thoughts of the T, which is an idea that would never get past husband. 

Maybe if it were earlier in the day, at a location with a parking lot, or later in the day when husband could take care of daughter..  But, none of those things are the case.. oh well. That's life as mom I guess.. you miss out on the Ting Tings when they come to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment