Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love dunkin donuts. oh wait..

I love Dunkin Donuts. Oh wait.. no I don't. I hadn't really eaten anything yet- I was with Daughter and I knew she wasn't going to let me actually make anything when we got back to the house, so I decided to stop for a very unhealthy bagel sandwich.

Wait wait wait at drive up.
- Would you like to try blah blah blah?
- (ignoring whatever she said) Do you have any onion bagels?
- fsdfloiiusndm onion bagels.
- (sounds like yes?) Can I get an egg and cheese on an onion bagel?
- Blah blah go to the window.

At window. Wait wait.
- What kind of bagel did you want?
- Onion?
- (long pause) With just plain cream cheese?
- No. Egg and cheese.

Different girl comes back to the window. 
- We don't have any onion bagels.
- (You liar!!) Okay, just plain then.

No comments:

Post a Comment