Sunday, March 29, 2009

coupon contest

I saw someone on another blog doing this, so I figured I could do the same thing..

I've gotten to try a bunch of things through the bzzagent program and this is just another example of a great one- The Fragrance Collection by Glade (reed diffusers and soy based candles). I received a large 10 oz candle- Currants & Acai.. which smells really nice, a little like cranberries. 

Scents include: 
Currants & Acai- tartness of red currants combined with tanginess of the acai berry
Sheer White Cotton- blend of floral, fruity and woody notes, including freesia and lime.
Lotus Bamboo- lotus with a touch of citrus gives way to a creamy and rich bamboo base
McIntosh Apple- crisp scent of fresh picked apples, crisp and juicy, yet slightly tart.
Earthly Awakening- blend of nature-inspired fragrances for a mellow and soothing scent
Orange Vanilla- blend of fresh oranges with a rich, creamy vanilla
(the currants & acai and earthly awakening are my favorites so far)

Anyway.. Since I have so many coupons (and I don't need THAT many candles) I'm going to share. I will pick two people, at random, to each receive 2 of the $3.00 off coupons. All you have to do is comment on this entry- tell me what scent you think you might use the coupons on, what you will do with it (for yourself, someone else, give as gift, etc), and if you want to try the candle or diffuser.

AND I also found out that Walgreens has a $2 off coupon on these candles in the coupon booklet available in their stores that is coming out tomorrow. They normally sell the small candles for $5.99.. with both coupons that comes out to only 99 cents a candle!

Comment by the end of the day on April 4.. and I'll pick the winners on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment