Friday, March 6, 2009

movies

I watched 21 earlier this week. I had been wanting to see it for awhile, but never got around to it. It was good.. I enjoyed it.

On Tuesday I watched I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK. It was a Korean movie with subtitles. I watched it based on reading that it was "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest South Korean style(and with much more laughs)." An "imaginative comedy-romance, set in a mental institution" depicting a "loopy love story of a kleptomaniac who falls for a delusional woman." It was weird, but better than the "review" and I enjoyed it. I think one of the patients used to be on Margaret Cho mid 90s show All American Girl. I told a BrotherInLaw that I thought he would like it, his response seemed to indicate he didn't care what I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment