Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i am eating lunch

For lunch today I am eating the Mediterranean Pasta from Healthy Choice's All Natural Entrees line. It is my favorite so far from their new and updated meals- it's really good (I add just a little salt to it). Orzo, rice, beans, apples, cranberries, spinach, onion, tomato, cheese- yum.

The first one I tried was one my husband bought and cooked for me. It had something to do with portobello mushrooms. It was good, but when I went to buy another one, I dared to read the ingredients- I was really disappointed to find that it had chicken fat in it. Gross- that was the end of that.

I've tried the pumpkin squash ravioli (just like Grace did), but I found it a bit bland and I actually really dislike asparagus. The tomato basil(?) pasta was good, but the potstickers meal was a little too spicy for me.

So the moral of this blog story is that I recommend the Mediterranean Pasta meal and if you aren't a vegetarian then the Portobello meals are pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment