Sunday, May 17, 2009

i am reading..

Now I am reading I'd Trade My Husband For a Housekeeper. I saw it at BJ's, picked it up, and laughed at the "you need this book if.." on the back. ("You spend more time with Mr. Potato Head than your husband," "You rank sex below clipping your child's fingernails, calling your in-laws, and showering," etc) So, I had to buy it.

I don't know if it's totally for me, but there are some good points made within it. For instance.. "Being happy means making peace with your life, and not blaming your spouse for your losses. The harder you try to hold on to who you were before you had kids, the harder it is on the relationship."

And although it came first, I am looking forward to also reading I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment