Saturday, July 4, 2009

$2.50 ruined my day

I woke up early enough that my husband hadn't left for work yet and I actually got to take a shower without worrying that my daughter would wake up.

There were hardly any cars out when we got out for the day (10am!). I kept getting green light after green light on the way to Target.

When we got to Target the parking lot was about 1/4 of what it normally is like on a Saturday.. the same for inside the store. I found everything I was looking for and had a mountain of coupons. My daughter was super good in the store- didn't cry or fuss at all. AND the cashier actually asked if I had a bag to use when I checked out..

But then when I got into the car and looking at my receipt I realized the cashier had missed scanning $2.50 worth of coupons I had given her. And that just ruined my entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment