Tuesday, June 9, 2009

trying to get a job at bzzagent

I've spent quite a LOT of time over the past few weeks trying to get a job at bzzagent. They are running a contest of sorts. The first 8 weeks of it are very contest-y, but not in a random way.. then they will legitimately select (based on resumes, etc) one person out of the 8 for the job.

The first week I was literally about 2 minutes away from winning. I was first, first, first for so long. I stayed up til about 2am on the finally day. (the "winner" for the week was the top person at 9am) Then I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I decided to take a little nap and set my alarm for 6am to keep going with it. Well I bolted awake at about 8:36am.. swearing! 

I "fought off" the number 2 person for about 20 minutes, but they were just posting links way way too fast and when I reloaded the ranking one final time at about 8:58.. she had passed me! Needless to say I was unbelievably upset.

I'm trying again this week.. but they have so many new rules each week, I don't know how much patience I have left with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment